Resources, as the controller of your personal data, with a view to complying with new obligations regarding the processing of personal data (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as RODO) (Official Journal of the EU. L No. 119, p. 1), provides mandatory information regarding our processing of your personal data.
Resources also informs you that you have the right at any time to inspect, rectify as well as restrict the scope or request the deletion of your data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information clause
In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (RODO) I inform you that:
1) The Controller of the personal data left is Resources. The Administrator’s registered office is located at. Warsaw, ul. Dolomitowa, no. 3, 05-077, email: email@example.com
2) Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
3) At the same time, we would like to inform you that all consents granted by you to date for the processing of your personal data remain valid. You may withdraw them at any time.
4) Personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing information on the services offered by Resources and administering the website.
5) Resources does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. Your data is also not processed by automated means including profiling.
6) The data you leave behind is processed until you opt out of this type of communication (withdraw the consent you have given to the processing of your personal data).
7) Resources provides you with the right of access to the content of your personal data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
8) Resources informs you of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (RODO) or other legislation relating to the processing of personal data.
9) Resources secures all data held against unauthorised access by unauthorised persons using adequate technical and organisational measures. Only authorised persons have access to the documentation and IT system containing personal data, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing.
Any data collected by the Resources service is collected to the extent set out below, necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing – for the efficient management of the service and to provide information regarding the services offered by Resources. The data is used solely for this purpose.
Cookies mechanism on the Resources website
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the users of the service or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the Resources website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users. In addition, we would like to remind you that you can block or restrict the installation of cookies through your browser settings or by using one of the many (free) tools available.
Links to other sites